Friday, June 04, 2004

A day in researcher life

I start with a new life at SIC, now i'm work as technician as i told u before, but after read and browse over the Merlyna Lim website, i'm getting interested in research. How to do research over the web.

today i came to SIC at 8.00 in the morning, than i planned to go home at 21.00 so its more than 12 hour a day in front of computer. I must read many book, sometime i imagine that now i pursuit my doctoral degre. So i should learn more, read more, write more. I guess its right if some one said that the important thing in research is endurance, and that is the kind that i want to grow

I've interested topics, its about my thesis,the Knowledge base. And fortunatelly after i found that my paper is accepted at Islamic Indonesian University seminar, then i find that mr Ahmad Ashari desertation is close to my thesis. I'm feel high spirit. I want to read and learn more.

Some of trouble in researcher life is that we can find a lot of information in the internet, and we can find another topics that interesting for us. So i think other important thing, instead the endurance as i told you before. is keep focus.

for about 3 weeks here, i found that my body is refused air conditioned room. Its really cold. for someday i got fever. that makes me, lazy to go anywhere. i sleep early, drink a drug. maybe this is lesson for me to keep healthy body.

The others problem happen in my daily research is when i found that my friend over the web is always ask me for discussion. You know, by using Yahoo messenger its easy to find our friend. The problem is we dont know when our friend in bsy time or no. So its better you're not join a messenger or let it invisible.

now i'm feel better, cause after write today blog, i want to study about Foucalt. thx sgain for Merlyna Lim. I want to study abroad and this is what i want to do, what i courage myself to do. See ya in another research

No comments: